Mapping Tsi To Rane

Dj_Rick_2022
Dj_Rick_2022 Member Posts: 5 Member
edited February 29 in Mapping Traktor

Im Lookin To Map My Rane Seventy Mixer With My Rane Twelves Mk11s for The Traktor Software I Hate Manual Mapping any Suggestions

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Ryan_NI
    Ryan_NI Customer Care Posts: 191 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @Dj_Rick_2022 If you don't want to map the mixer/decks manually, the best way would be to download a mapping from a third-party such as DJ Tech Tools or Traktor Bible. Check out the link below for more information:

Where Can I Download Third-Party MIDI Mappings for My TRAKTOR Controller?

• Dj_Rick_2022
    Answer ✓

Thank you I will try that 👍😎

• Dj_Rick_2022

I also have both my rane twelves mk2’s running on tracktor Z2 out I get one side to scratch not both sides yes I connected to both RCA outs 2 Channel inputs is there a way I could use this without scratch I also seem to get a hum sound while scratch works on one side but I cannot seem to work both but I would prefer to run them both outputs on separate tracks as main’s

• Lkd
    Lkd Member Posts: 7 Newcomer

did you find a mapping for the Rane seventy? also looking. moved to Serato but its beat grid recognition is a joke. Stuck with a Rane 70 and Serato. need to get this functioning nicely on Traktor Pro 3.

cheers

• Deejayenzo
    Deejayenzo Member Posts: 42 Helper

Qualcuno ha fatto una mappatura professionale con fx , loop , beat jump ecc?

• Deejayenzo
    Deejayenzo Member Posts: 42 Helper
    edited June 2023

hello guys, now traktor bible no longer exists, with him all the maps go away. while dj tech tools has been blocked for months in the mapping section. Could any of you run an advanced map for Rane 70? or do you know where to download a complete map? Thank you

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,735 mod
    edited June 2023

Mapping section of djtechtools is back up and running (sort of):

• Mutis
    Mutis Member Posts: 472 Pro

Should NI get mapping library implemented? Maybe is Traktor 4 in the works with new mapping system and it doesn’t makes sense implementing that library (yet)?

@Kaiwan_NI @D-One

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,654 mod

I don't think so, I suggested a mapping sub-forum in here. No luck.

Currently this forum is like a kitchen sink, everything goes under the same category.

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,735 mod
  • D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,881 mod
    edited June 2023

What do you mean by mapping library? A sub-forum to dump mappings?

Regarding T4, you know that I cannot divulge any privileged info I have on upcoming hardware or software, Kaiwan should have a bit more freedom to say things but I doubt you will get any info out of her on this exact topic when Traktor has a clear roadmap already.

I have DJM S7 and I tried mapping Traktor, all I have to say about it is: Mapping Traktor is a major PITA, it's actually the most annoying software I've ever tried to MIDI Map in my life, I'm not exactly a newbie with this stuff and still had trouble doing it. It can surely benefit from an easier mapping system or a library to download pre-made ones.

One of the main points of this new forum was to declutter the insane amount of sub-forums we used to have, so this is tricky.. if we start adding sub-forums for user content for every product things will quickly get cluttered again, on the other hand having no sub-forums at all as we do now might be too extreme and perhaps the forum team should rethink it.

Do you think that if we did have a sub-forum it would be that superior to what DJ Tech Tools offers for example?

TBH I would prefer the "User Lib" approach used for Reaktor for example, which is separate from the forum, in an ideal world something along those lines with mappings, presets, and all kinds of User contributions for both SW and HW that are easy to search and browse would make things a lot more practical to use, I doubt NI would spend time on this tho... :(

• Mutis
    Mutis Member Posts: 472 Pro

I was pointing something like your last proposal @D-One

As T4 disclosure a simple answer like maybe it will redundant or something like that could help. It will be a drama if, after all the user efforts, T4 deprecate all that work for a better solution but it arrives without any warning like let's say... a new logo :smirk:

NI should take care of these things if actual forum members means something for them, IMHO...

Thanks everyone for joining the discussion and share POV.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,654 mod

I am not talking about MIDIMAPS section of DJTT website where mappings are uploaded. What I suggest is just one separate place where people xan post links to their mappings ar ask for help about mappings.

Or implement tags if possible. (i.e. filter all except mapping tag).