Native Access 2, 3.0.1 - hangs registering S49 keyboard - can't get Ableton reg no.

ashtangakasha
ashtangakasha Member Posts: 4 Member

I've reinstalled NA2, and tried entering the S49Mk2 serial, but it gets stuck on "Registering, please wait..."

I'd like to install Ableton, but I can't get the Lite serial number without registering my new Komplete keyboard via NA.

Best Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,039 mod
    Answer ✓

Maybe try native access 1, or simply try it later. https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/4748946468497-How-to-Downgrade-Native-Access-2-to-Native-Access-1

• ashtangakasha
    Answer ✓

Thanks. I've tried it over 3 days, with the same result.

I'll try going back to NA1 and see if that helps.

Thanks for the suggestion.

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

You can login online and look under the "my products" page, there should be the serial.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Maybe try native access 1, or simply try it later. https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/4748946468497-How-to-Downgrade-Native-Access-2-to-Native-Access-1

• ashtangakasha
    Answer ✓

Thanks. I've tried it over 3 days, with the same result.

I'll try going back to NA1 and see if that helps.

Thanks for the suggestion.

• ashtangakasha

Your link for the downgrade was very helpful. Version 1 was able to register the keyboard without any issues.

Now I'm just wondering when, if ever, I'll receive the NI email with the Ableton registration number. No sign of it so far.

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

You can login online and look under the "my products" page, there should be the serial.

• ashtangakasha

Thanks Uwe -- once I was able to log in using Version 1, the serial number showed up on my products page.