Traktor S4 MK1 and OS High Sierra 10.13

chakfr
chakfr Member Posts: 2 Member
edited November 2022 in Traktor Software & Hardware

Hello everyone !

I bought a S4 MK1 few days ago and i want to know if it will work ( or how can make it work ) on the last version of TP3 and on OS high sierra 10.13

I also noticed that TP3 doesn't work below Sierra 10.14, so even if I put an older version of OS to run the S4, the software won't work. how to do?

thank you !

Answers

• rmn
    rmn Member Posts: 40 Helper

My setup is running stable on MacOS 10.13.6 (I7) with Traktor Pro 3.5.1. Recent versions dropped support for 10.13 and for reasons unbeknownst to me this involves hiding these versions in Native Access as well.

• chakfr
    chakfr Member Posts: 2 Member

so there is no possibility that the machine works with the software, is that it?

• rmn
    rmn Member Posts: 40 Helper

I do not own a S4 so I cannot test or debug anything for you. Also can't browse the manual directory and the device is no longer listed.

I would expect a empathetic customer centric organization like NI to refrain from planned obsolescence and ensure the utility of all its proprietary devices at all times. Have you tried reaching out directly? Surely they will help you out.

• greensleeves
    greensleeves Member Posts: 1 Member

I have the exact same problem. I rolled back to Sierra but now traktor pro 3 wont run so I downloaded 2 but cant buy a license for love nor money.

Did you get it sorted in the end?