Mac mini m1 monterey MASCHINE installproblem

JuBro
JuBro Member Posts: 9 Member

Hi

I installed machine 2 on my mac mini m1 with iOS monterey.I open the program in rosetta mode. It runs.

The librarys are recognized. However, no data appears in the browser.

Can maschine 2 be installed on my device?

How do I get the browser data displayed?

D

Do you need more details?

It would be nice if you could help me. Unfortunately I couldn't find a reasonable answer online.

Best Answer

• JuBro
    Answer ✓

Thank you.

I found another solution. In the preferences of Nativ Access I set the path for content to my external SSD. Now it runs.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,303 mod

Hey @JuBro Make sure to give Maschine Full DIsk Access: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

Then try the following:

Reinitialize the MASCHINE Database

1. Go to the following location on your computer:
    2. Macintosh HD > Users > *Your User Name* > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments
    3. Note: The User Library folder is hidden. See this article for instructions to access hidden macOS folders.
    4. Search through the Native Instruments folder at this location to find the Maschine 2 folder.
    5. Delete only the Maschine 2 folder found here.
    6. Note: Deleting other NI product folders could result in unexpected behavior with other applications.
    7. Reopen the MASCHINE software to check that the issue has been resolved.

• JuBro
    Answer ✓

Thank you.

I found another solution. In the preferences of Nativ Access I set the path for content to my external SSD. Now it runs.

• JuBro

Hello Jeremy_NI,

Hello,

I have followed your instructions. Machine has also rebuilt the library. All instruments are now displayed.

Unfortunately there are no groups or projects. See print screens.

What else can I do here?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,303 mod

@JuBro I'm contacting you by email regarding this issue, we'll need to have a look at your system.