Two Pads, One Midi-Address

Dennis_E
Dennis_E Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi,

I tried to create my own Maschine-Mapping to control Traktor-Remix Decks. But there´s a little Problem with the Midi-Address of two Pads.

In the first pcture, the red circled Pad in Group A and the (in the second picture) the red circled Pad of Group B are both "Ch. 1 Note D0" and i cannot rename one of those.

Does anyone have any advice

Thanks in advance

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

Have you tried to go to the assign tab, there you can normally name all the pads and stuff.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Hello,

Have you tried to go to the assign tab, there you can normally name all the pads and stuff.

• Dennis_E
    Dennis_E Member Posts: 2 Member

That was the first thing I tried, but I had to restart my PC to make it work. Thanks for this fast solution. :)

But now, I found the next problem:

I was setting the allignment of the buttons to the commands in my Traktor-Mapping by using the "Learn"-Function in Traktors Controller-Manager-Settings. Now there are many cases, where command is mapped to buttonand it shows the wrong address.

As you can see in my screenshot, I mapped the commandline "Slot 1 Cell 5 Trigger" to Pad "Ch1 C0" according to NI Controller Manager, but Traktor recognizes this Pad as "Ch1 C1".

Any advise, or do i have to adjust all wrong addresses by hand?

That could take some time... 😅

• Uwe303

Have you maybe rearranged the midi notes and forgot to desable press, for traktor you definitely need to deactivate all press actions ,you only need hit.