Selling used KK S61 MK2 - process?

threshold7
threshold7 Member Posts: 8 Member

Hi,

I want to sell my S61 MK2. I'm the second owner. How should I proceed for the software transfer? What do I need to tell the buyer?

Thanks!

Andre

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,038 mod
    edited October 2022

Hello,

first check if you see a hardware license (komplete kontrol S61 HW) then you have to transfer that, if not i would contact native support. They can have a look in your account and know for sure what to transfer and what not.

• threshold7

Hi, thanks for the reply. I looked extensively but could not find an email address or chat to contact support. Where is it?

Also, my account shows Komplete Kontrol Select 13. Will the new owner be able to update to version 14 for free (since it comes bundled with the keyboard)? Or is it best if I update before selling it?

Thanks!

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Account & Registration – Native Instruments (native-instruments.com)

he will be able to upgrade to 14 select till ultimate ce, but not for free. Strange that you don´t have it if it comes with that keyboard, in that case pls contact support

• threshold7

Yes, Komplete Select comes with that keyboard. But it's a second-hand one, so maybe that explains why.

HOW do you contact Support?

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Ohh I made a mistake, of course you can upgrade to komplete till the komplete ultimate collector's edition. You use the link I posted above and use the link "get registration support" then you click through, after that you can contact support