Jump to current BPM when opening a new playlist, smart playlist, or track collection

merve
merve Member Posts: 11 Advisor
edited October 2022 in Share Ideas for Traktor Pro

I feel like I waste a lot of time trying to find tracks in the browser. I have some large smart playlist and I am constant scrolling to find my current BPM when I go into a new playlist.

It would great if the browser window would automatically jump/focus on tracks with BPM near the current master BPM. I think this could save people a lot of time and they will hate the browser less!

Alternatively, have the ability to map a MIDI command to (sort by BPM) and jump to the current BPM in the browser...

Tagged:
5 votes

Closed · Last Updated

This idea did not receive enough support from the community.

Comments

• SeulStizz
    SeulStizz Member Posts: 27 Member

Yeah, this would be a great option to have in the menu when right-clicking on a playlist. Like a "Sticky" option. If it's sticky, it stays in the way you formatted it (like by color or bpm). If it's not sticky it goes with whatever your last selection was.

I do have playlists that I go to most often looking for a specific thing like color or #(date added). And that changes.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Unfortunately this idea did not receive enough votes over the allotted time. We are closing the post.

Note that our ideas section doesn't reflect the Traktor team's backlog. Even if this idea hasn't been brought up to the team at this time, that doesn't mean it'll never be implemented in the future.

For more info about how your feedback reaches NI, please have a look here.

This discussion has been closed.