How can I view visualizer(level meters) like maschine mk3 on my maschine studio

jedlcz89
jedlcz89 Member Posts: 4 Member

I have it on mackie control but I can’t seem to find a way to get to the Instance because it’s says that is not connected.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Best Answer

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,879 mod
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓

If your referring to this then it's not an option for the Studio (afaik):

But you can have something similar to this:

Inside Logic open the Control Surface Setup and ensure you're using the correct MIDI ports under the Mackie Control Icon.

It is. What you're referring to is the "DAW Control Mode" (I think), Mackie emulation is something different, basically pic-1 VS pic-2.

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,788 Expert

You may see level meters on Studio like on MK3, if it is connected using "NI protocol". Not sure if it is possible if using mackie controll protocol. Might also depend on DAW.

• jedlcz89
    edited October 2022

Im using Logic Pro x

inside my Daw, my maschine studio can’t seem to find the displayed levels meters and I already did mackie control. Mk3 has the option to do so

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,879 mod
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓

If your referring to this then it's not an option for the Studio (afaik):

But you can have something similar to this:

Inside Logic open the Control Surface Setup and ensure you're using the correct MIDI ports under the Mackie Control Icon.

It is. What you're referring to is the "DAW Control Mode" (I think), Mackie emulation is something different, basically pic-1 VS pic-2.

• jedlcz89

Thank you I really appreciate it. That’s exactly what I was asking. I see that is not possible.