traktor scratch audio 6 + Traktor pro 3 timecode vinyl

cava
cava Member Posts: 4 Member

Hi there,

I have a traktor scratch audio 6 interface (the one that was sold with traktor scratch pro 2) and I would like to run it with the new traktor pro 3. I have a registered version of the software because recently I also bough a traktor SL2 MKII.

Now I would like to run traktor pro 3 using my TSA6 with "scratch" functionalities but the audio interface seems not to recognize the input signal from the turntables.

All seems to be properly set and connected and I am sure the audio interface works because with the TSP2 (on another laptop) I don't have this issue.

Is this any compatibility matter?

thanks a lot :)

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod

Hello,

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000509157-TRAKTOR-PRO-3-Timecode-Setup-Guide

• cava

Thanks uwe303 but I already followed that instructions.

• Uwe303

Do you get any signal from the vinyl, you have meters in the settings?

• cava

I don’t see the meters in the in input setting but I see the green lights (red if the signal clips) on the audio interface when the signal comes.

This is true for every channel and also if I try to use channels as a record input from the mixer output.

• Uwe303

Then there is the issue, you must see a signal there and also see a signal on those scopes (like shown in that manual), can you make pictures of the audio settings and input settings.

• cava

Unfortunately I don't have my turntables with me now but I attach some screenshots of the settings when I try to use input channels as recording inputs (it should be the same).

As I said before the audio interface recognizes the signal but the software doesn't.

many thanks