Can`t transmit projects from PC to Maschine +

tiefenrausch
tiefenrausch Member Posts: 2 Member

Hello,

I need help please. I make a project on the Maschine Plus. Lets say I Name it "Pro1". I connect my Hardeware Maschine+ to my PC and open it as a harddisk drive (Storrage on the Maschine plus). On The PC I go to the USB drive /NI/Maschine/Projects, where I find my project Pro1. I open on the PC the Folder Documents/NI/Maschine2/Projects. I Copy the Pro1 Project into this folder, then I disconnect the Hardware Maschine plus. On my PC I open the Maschine2 Software, I can open my Pro1 project. Great!

Now I make some edits on the Pro1 project and safe it as "Pro2". I reconnect the Hardware, and copy it into the Folder of the Hardware. I disconnect the Hardware. Now i want tpo open the Pro2 project an the Hardware Maschine plus. But it isn't there. F*

Any Ideas?

Thank you

tr

Best Answer

• darkwaves
    darkwaves Member Posts: 342 Guru
    Answer ✓

press browse. Hold shift. Rescan.

Once it's done , switch to user and then switch over to tab over to projects (still in the browse menu). It should be in your list.

Answers

• darkwaves
    darkwaves Member Posts: 342 Guru
    Answer ✓

press browse. Hold shift. Rescan.

Once it's done , switch to user and then switch over to tab over to projects (still in the browse menu). It should be in your list.

• tiefenrausch
    tiefenrausch Member Posts: 2 Member

Thanx a lot!

you made my day :-)

tr