Groups

confield
confield Member Posts: 24 Member

Hi all. Iā€™m wanting to add a group from a different project to a new project can this be done ? If so can anybody give me some pointers on how to do it. Thank you šŸ‘ŠšŸ»

Best Answers

• Murat Kayi
    Murat Kayi Member Posts: 430 Pro
    Answer āœ“

Right click on the group name (IIRC) to save the group, if needed with routings and patterns

• The P.O.T.Y
    The P.O.T.Y Member Posts: 41 Member
    Answer āœ“

Just right-click and COPY (group/sound). Close project, open new one or another project and PASTE. Its cool to save group or sound also but for me its kind of not needed if I am not really wanting to create Sounds for later use. Copy/Paste is easier for me and a great trick. I might come up with a whole new chord or melody that's not fit for the project or a drum group I like. I SAVE, then COPY the Sound/Group, close project and open a new. Paste sound/group and keep vibe'n.

Answers

• Murat Kayi
    Murat Kayi Member Posts: 430 Pro
    Answer āœ“

Right click on the group name (IIRC) to save the group, if needed with routings and patterns

• The P.O.T.Y
    The P.O.T.Y Member Posts: 41 Member
    Answer āœ“

Just right-click and COPY (group/sound). Close project, open new one or another project and PASTE. Its cool to save group or sound also but for me its kind of not needed if I am not really wanting to create Sounds for later use. Copy/Paste is easier for me and a great trick. I might come up with a whole new chord or melody that's not fit for the project or a drum group I like. I SAVE, then COPY the Sound/Group, close project and open a new. Paste sound/group and keep vibe'n.

• confield
    confield Member Posts: 24 Member

Thank you for the help