Need Help with VST Plugins (S61 MK2) , not show in keyboard browser

thhuni
thhuni Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hello

I have installed a few "non Native" VSTs but you can not select them in the S61 MK2 keyboard browser, they are not displayed there .I can see them in "komplete kontrol" App, but not in the browser on keyboard Display , you can see only native instruments VST addons?? or is there a easy tutorial how i can see all my VTS in Keyboard Display Browser??

if there is a german tutorial would help me a lot

Best Answer

• MyStudioOne
    MyStudioOne Member Posts: 254 Pro
    Answer ✓

True that you cannot access 3rd party VST's by way of sound preview on your keyboard as you would an NKS certified product.

But as far as your question goes regarding accessing them on your keyboard display, the answer is to open the 3rd party VST and save a preset which can be accessed on your keyboard by way of the user button. This will list all your USER presets (NKS or otherwise) which you can then navigate and open as your desire from your keyboard. Hope this does the trick for you...

Answers

• MyStudioOne
    MyStudioOne Member Posts: 254 Pro
    Answer ✓

True that you cannot access 3rd party VST's by way of sound preview on your keyboard as you would an NKS certified product.

But as far as your question goes regarding accessing them on your keyboard display, the answer is to open the 3rd party VST and save a preset which can be accessed on your keyboard by way of the user button. This will list all your USER presets (NKS or otherwise) which you can then navigate and open as your desire from your keyboard. Hope this does the trick for you...

• thhuni
    thhuni Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

ok thanks , it works , not perfect this way but ok

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,577 Expert
    edited October 2022

Depending on the VST you may find some available NKS browser library packs here:

or Here