The NI Traktor team's quiet mode is on.

The NI Traktor team's quiet mode is on. The question is when to wait for the news. Definitely a complete failure this year.

Comments

• Aquadics
    Aquadics Member Posts: 59 Helper
    edited October 2022

You say it, a roadmap alone is nothing worth.

But hey, let's wait until the first user start to pay money for their subscription and deliver the features everyone should expect already since years like Retina display and Apple Silicon support. :-)

NI is going where other companies come from. From a hardware company, buyer should expect that they can get the full potential without paying money again. If they want to make money from subscriptions, provide cloud services or content (Music, Sounds, Learning material). This exactly is what Apple does and I would consider them successful.

Also the question is if NI can deliver Stems with same quality as Serato. Because this is what at the end counts.

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,330 Expert
  • Demus
    Demus Member Posts: 152 Pro

Sounds interesting, the vocal for Nuo 2 sounds really good without that swooshing sound on the vocals. But it's not real time and it creates a new file in your collection rather than using the original and manipulating it in real time.

• Owner
    Owner Member Posts: 302 Pro
    edited October 2022

uh, nice. thanks for heading this up. looks like i switch from XTRAX to NUO for now.

• Aquadics
    Aquadics Member Posts: 59 Helper
    edited October 2022

Nuo 2 is really impressing me for the songs in the video. Is this working for any other songs good as well. If so Facebook made a lot of progress with Demucs. Last time I heard a comparison iZotope's Rebalance was my favourite.

• Demus
    Demus Member Posts: 152 Pro

Well, I tried the demo. It sounds good for the 20 seconds of the audio file that was converted, but the meta data for the song wasn't converted to the stems file that was created. I hope it does in the full version🤔, But I will keep an eye on this software until the NI implementation of stems.