Where is my NI browse button in KK

feooo
feooo Member Posts: 5 Member

In this video you can see the mouse hovering over a button NI which opens up the browse menu.

In my KK I don't have this button, it looks like this:

It seems this browser interface that pops up is a lot nicer than the panel on the left so would like to be able to use that if possible. Anyone know what's going on here.

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

with the current version of KK, the functionality you see is no longer available. That video is from 2014 and was the software that came with the MK1 version of the KBs.

Answers

• Blindeddie

Appears that is an older version of KK in the vid and that NI Button was to get to NI Factory Libraries. Now the Little Person icon is a toggle between Factory and User libraries. Note that the Screenshot of the vid you posted has the User library selected, and the person in the vid did not have any of their presets "Tagged" hence the cleaner look. When was the video you refer to published?

• feooo
    feooo Member Posts: 5 Member

I see here is the video https://youtu.be/BLpBOnU6qJU?t=145

Upon rewatching I thought he clicked the NI button and the browse menu came up but I think he pressed browse on the key board, is there a way to bring up browse without the keyboard?

• Blindeddie
    Answer ✓

with the current version of KK, the functionality you see is no longer available. That video is from 2014 and was the software that came with the MK1 version of the KBs.