Session Horns Pro

Keith Shapiro
Keith Shapiro Member Posts: 2 Member

I've tried everything in the manual to create a fall at the end of the note, I've put the automation in the editor (studio one 6) I've put the automation in the track, I have SHP set to On Note, I've tried it on Release, I can physically do it on the keyboard but I can't automate the fall at all. I've set it to touch and tried it that way. I'm sure I'm missing something and I've searched the net for going on an hour and no one seems to be talking about this. All articulations (keyswitches) work fine, just can't get a fall to automate at the end of a phrase. I'm sure I'm missing something

Mac OS Monterey

Studio One 6

Session Horns Pro

NI S49 Controller

Ibuprofen

Thanks

Keith

Comments

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    edited October 2022

I'm not in my studio ATM, but if memory serves, 'doits' and 'falls' are on the pitch wheel. Have you tried an automation lane for the PW? (You may have to set that in the instrument preferences first)

• Keith Shapiro
    Keith Shapiro Member Posts: 2 Member

Yes, (Studio One 6) tried on both the midi editing window's automation and then I tried the track automation. Neither work. From the keyboard, I can do it, but automation isn't working. Also, articulations work as expected.