Komplete Select ?

PoorFellow
PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,231 mod
edited October 2022 in Komplete General

Sorry if appearing as 'dense' but I am complete newbie as far as Komplete Select goes.

I just got my Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 , registered via the serial found in box and have downloaded all the software that is available in Native Access.

I probably got it all as should but I am just confused because I expected there to be something called Komplete Select ! But it turns out that there is not.

So just to clarify ! :

Am I correct in assuming that the Komplete 14 (in this case Select) is not going to show up as 'installed' and that no matter what 'Komplete' I have Select , Standard , Ultimate , Collectors Edition , then the only way they are going to show is through the selection and amount of programs and stuff that will show as available for installation in Native Access and maybe as available sounds in Komplete Kontrol ?

P.S.

Also it says that Ableton Live 11 Lite is included as download but I have found no reference to that , not on account either !

Best Answer

• PoorFellow
    Answer ✓

Question were answered by Jeremy NI , and the Ableton Live Lite problem were solved by Native Instruments email-support team.

Thank you very much to both parties ! 🤗

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,319 mod

Hey @PoorFellow Welcome to the forum and welcome to the NI universe. Komplete Select is just a bundle of products that you will find in Native Access once you register it. To have the list of products, check this page:

So, yes you're totally correct with your assumption.

this article can be useful too to know what product belongs to what, although now Native Access 2 should also give you hints: Which Applications do the KOMPLETE Content Products Belong To?

And finally, for the Ableton Lite serial, this one should clarify things: Where Is My Serial Number for Ableton Live Lite?

• PoorFellow
    edited October 2022

Dear Jeremy NI ,

Thank you very much , that sort of clarified everything else than the Ableton Live lite question :

As for the he Ableton Live lite question then it appears as if one thing is theory and another thing is what actually happens because :

I already had filled in hardware serial as part of my quest to try to find Komplete Select and have gotten no information about the Ableton Live lite . Below here is the text from email that I received , minus name and links .

There is no mention what so ever of any Ableton Live Lite , I tried to fill HW number some more times and update NA again but nothing Ableton have showed up.

Incidentally I already opened a support ticket concerning the question prior to your kind answer !

Thank you :-)

(P.S. probably should have marked your post as answer question since maybe support will answer the rest)(you may mark that if you can)

Dear

Thanks for your recent purchase or registration of your new product.

Your included software is now available to download via Native Access – just sign in, and you’ll see it waiting for you.

YOUR PRODUCTS:

Native Browser Preview Library

Maschine 2 Essentials Application for S-SERIES Keyboards

Maschine 2 Factory Selection

KOMPLETE 14 SELECT for S-SERIES

Please note: If you already have an older version installed, make sure it’s updated to the latest version.

All your downloads and your order history are listed in My Account.

If you don’t have Native Access yet, you can download it here.

QUESTIONS

This is an automatic email, so please don’t reply directly. The following channels can help you out:

• If you have questions about installation, our Knowledge Base can help.
    • For questions about ordering, check our online store FAQ.

If you’re still looking for answers, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Order Support team – we speak English and German.

Have fun!

Best regards from Berlin,

Your Native Instruments team

• PoorFellow

P.S.

Maybe problem is that while I am completely new to Komplete Select then I already had Komplete Start installed though I have never really used it other than sort of browsed it - having a lot of other software.

However I really hope that support will sort it out as I really want to have the Ableton Live lite also .

Thank you !

• PoorFellow
    Answer ✓

Question were answered by Jeremy NI , and the Ableton Live Lite problem were solved by Native Instruments email-support team.

Thank you very much to both parties ! 🤗