rig control 3 problem

saschah
saschah Member Posts: 4 Member

hi , is rig control 3 no more working in guitar rig ?

i can use it as an interface but not as a controller!

thxs

Sascha

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod
    Answer ✓

@saschah Well, then, unfortunately Rig Kontrol 3 is not supported on recent MacOS, neither is this version of Controller Editor. Rig Kontrol was discontinued years ago. You could try to find a PC just to set up the Rig Kontrol 3.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI

@saschah Do you mean with Guitar Rig Pro 6? Then, unfortunately, Rig Kontrol 3 is not supported in this version. Rig Kontrol 3 was discontinued a long long time ago.

• saschah
    edited October 2022

and in gr5 its also not working, i want to use the loop-machine,...

maybe with another controller?

• Jeremy_NI

@saschah IT should still work for Guitar Rig 5. You need an old version of Controller Editor (1.7.4) to make it work, please find it here: Controller Editor 1.7.4

• saschah

thxs but i get an error massage when trying to install controller editor 1.7.4.

i have macOS catalina,....

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@saschah Well, then, unfortunately Rig Kontrol 3 is not supported on recent MacOS, neither is this version of Controller Editor. Rig Kontrol was discontinued years ago. You could try to find a PC just to set up the Rig Kontrol 3.

• saschah

thxs for your support, i am very angry about apple or NI!

this happened to me with Antares , i bought 2018 a software package of nearly € 600.-- and since last year it doesn't support the macOS system,.....

regards

alex