Maschine 2 freezing

djwaxxy
djwaxxy Member Posts: 46 Member
edited October 2022 in Maschine

ive got a major problem for the past few days maschine 2 has been having random freezes.ive not even got alot of groups its happening if i have 1 or 5 .

ive not had this problem before and is there anyone can help?

Tagged:

Comments

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Does Maschine has the latest update? Did you updated your OS recently? What's your setup? Let us know so we can try to identify the issue.

• djwaxxy
    djwaxxy Member Posts: 46 Member

hi nico all this started when i got komplete 14 ultimate ce ..up until i installed all of the content maschine never froze and never gave me problems playing the pads.

its also gave me problems starting maschine..when i try and start maschine it starts scanning my products and vst folders,when it finds steinberg plugins it freezes so i have to press esc to stop scanning..but it didnt do this before.

ive not updated my os im on windows 10 21h2..my audio interface is a uad apollo twin usb (latency was always set at 128 now i have to raise it too 256 or maschine glitches even more)

ive got maschine 2 (version 2.15.2)

im using maschine studio / komplete kontrol 61 mk2

• Nico_NI

Mmh curious it appeared after K14 installation. Do you store your products on external drive? Maybe worth checking if you've got enough storage remaining on your computer. Otherwise I'm not so sure what could be the reason.

• Nico_NI

Let us know if you have any update @djwaxxy

• robbie
    robbie Member Posts: 13 Member

I’ve downgraded to 2.14 and it work great on my M1 Mac Pro without switching to Rosetta.