Feature Request -External button for Tempo Sync and Beat Sync

DjAnibal Laracuente
DjAnibal Laracuente Member Posts: 22 Member
edited October 2022 in Traktor Software & Hardware

This is a suggestion for the next beta. I think it wouldn't be that complicated to do.This function is necessary to not enter the settings when you are playing live and we do not want to enter the settings. It would be ideal for occasions where we use either of the two forms of sync. Or at least put it in the controller manager to be able to map it.It could also be identified on the main screen to know when it is activated.Thank you for your attention, We love Traktor.✌️

Comments

• Thomas Chong
    Thomas Chong Member Posts: 9 Member
    edited October 2022

i miss these features, too.

otherwise its impossible to do synced loops <1 beat afaik.

Should be an official request!

Cheers

Chong

• c0nsul
    c0nsul Member Posts: 296 Pro
    edited October 2022

The ability to create this function (on your own) is already in the software.

You can easily map a button for this function to your keyboard or your midi-controller.

It's worth digging into Traktor mapping. You can create your very own workflow and you will never go back to Plug&Play-Controllers. 😉

Preferences -> Controller Manager -> Add In -> Deck Common -> Phase Sync & Tempo Sync

• DjAnibal Laracuente

Phase Sync and Beat Sync are not the same. I already tried it and it is not the same. That's why I made the request. And believe me I know enough about mapping. I have controllers mapped by me from scratch.

• DjAnibal Laracuente

I'm talking about this kind of sync. Phase Sync does not adjust all decks to work with beatgrids. and it doesn't appear for mapping.

• man-tk
    man-tk Member Posts: 7 Member

+1. , asked for the same before .

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,555 admin

Hi @DjAnibal Laracuente we have an ideas section where you can share feature suggestions there. Feel free to create a new post there instead for people to vote, thanks!

This discussion has been closed.