New to Traktor, Issues with routing Audio Output to TV / Samsung Soundbar

Hey everyone,

I recently purchase a used S4 MK2 and am currently trying to get the audio

output to work with much frustration.

My setup is as follows:

S4 MK2 connected to Windows Laptop with Traktor Pro 3 via USB -> Laptop Connected to TV via HDMI -> TV connected to Samsung Soundbar with digital optical audio cable

This is what I see in Traktor^, the issue is that my TV is not in this list of output options (I'm also not familiar with what Shared / Exclusive Mode means, or WDM or WASAPI, etc.)

This is the name of my TV (T430QVN01). I have already selected this option as output and it works for other apps (for example, I can play Spotify on my laptop and the audio comes out).

Since I cannot find T430QVN01 in Traktor Pro's drop-down menu, I cannot get the audio out.

The soundbar option in the Traktor drop-down list is if the Laptop connects to the soundbar (only possible through bluetooth, but that creates too much lag)

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Comments

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,221 Expert

Was the HDMI TV connected before starting Traktor?

I recently tried HDMI audio out and it showed up just fine. But I don't have much experience with it.

Also remember doing this, you will not be able to use your headphone cue, as traktor can only send to one device at a time.