How to control the Solid State Logic UF8 with Maschine ?

System
System Posts: 29 admin
edited October 2022 in Maschine

This discussion was created from comments split from: User templates for external MIDI instruments for Maschine and Maschine Plus.

Comments

• Starringstars
    Starringstars Member Posts: 6 Member

Ok so I have a question about the Solid State Logic UF8 with motorized faders. I want to extend my Maschine MK2 with this unit and be able to control the mixer for Maschine, in native application or as an instance in Logic pro. And also controle the UF8 from my Maschine. Like the groups and indivudal sounds from the mixer in Maschine.

I'm able to control the faders from UF8 within Logic, but can't find a way to control the mixer through an instance of Maschine as plugin. I've tried the learn mode in Logic but maybe I'm missing something. I also was able to hear the note playing from UF8 to Maschine within Logic.

I'm sure it's possible but can't figure this out. You will be my hero if you point me in the right direction. I see the midi virtual outs and ins from both units and I'm stressing for days now.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Hey @Starringstars I moved your question to a new thread, since the object of that thread was for users to share their templates.

• Starringstars

Hi @Jeremy_NI, Thank you! I'm still searching for some answers yeah.

• Starringstars

Anybody? Is there nobody who can help me out?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@Starringstars If you could not find help here, you can try to contact my colleagues here, maybe they can help: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_KKontrol