Multiple keys triggering

javicarrilloj
javicarrilloj Member Posts: 1 Member
edited October 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

Hi everyone,

So I'm new today to Komplete Kontrol s88 and all Native Instruments ecosystem (sorry for my bad English) and I found myself in big trouble when I was trying my keyboard.

When I play certain keys (always the same keys), they all trigger at the same time. They are the C4, E3, G#2, etc. They follow some kind of interval. The other keys are working just fine... I have 0 problems of connection with Komplete Kontrol or my DAW (Logic Pro X). The libraries are loading well and there is sound coming out of my device.

I don't understand.

Can it be a compatibility problem? I have an almost new MacBook Pro M1 Pro 14" (2021).

Thanks for the help :)

Best Answer

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

if a single key is triggering multiple notes at the same time, that sounds like a hardware fault... I would contact the Seller and request a replacement unit.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,670 mod

@javicarrilloj Does it happen with every preset, instrument or library? In Komplete Kontrol in standalone? If you open the same library in Kontakt in standalone, or play a different instrument in Logic, does it also happen?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,670 mod
    Answer ✓

You didn't get back to us. I'm closing the thread now. If you still need help, get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_KKontrol

This discussion has been closed.