Kontakt, Kontakt 5, Kontakt 7 Kontakt duplicated Presets

THXulTra
THXulTra Member Posts: 6 Member
edited October 2022 in Komplete General

I purchased Komplete 11S and upgraded it to 12CE, 13CE, 14CE, and three of Kontakt , Kontakt 5, and Kontakt 7 were installed. I think the presets are duplicating, but does the KONTACT 7 presets include all the KONTACT and KONTACT 5 presets? Or should each Kontact presets be left independent?

This problem is also in Action String and Action String 2.if I leave Action String 2 and erase Action String 1, will the presets of Action String 1 be included in Action String 2?

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,632 mod
    Answer ✓

@THXulTra I'm not sure what do you mean by Kontakt presets, do you mean for the Factory libraries of these different versions of Kontakt?

For Action Strings 1 & 2, these are 2 different libraries, with different sounds, patterns. So if you delete one of them you loose the presets, yes.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,632 mod
    Answer ✓

@THXulTra I'm not sure what do you mean by Kontakt presets, do you mean for the Factory libraries of these different versions of Kontakt?

For Action Strings 1 & 2, these are 2 different libraries, with different sounds, patterns. So if you delete one of them you loose the presets, yes.