Maschine Plus not connecting to PC

Abyssus
Abyssus Member Posts: 6 Member
edited November 2022 in Maschine

I recently got myself a Plus and I have tried every possible solution but my Plus simply won't be recogonized by my PC, I changed the cable and the cable is working with my Komplete Audio... I checked in Device Manager and it's also not showing up there. I think you are catching my drift, I've tried the usual suspects and the solutions provided by NI.

Does any of you have any solutions ?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

"all the usual suspects" is rather vague, we would really need to know the things you tried...for example, "I put the plus in Controller Mode" and "I uninstalled and reinstalled the Maschine Software" etc...

• Abyssus

I have tried to connect in controller mode as well... But the issue is that M+ is not even coming through as a device, so it has to be something in the hardware.

I have uninstalled and installed all NI products. Still nothing.

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

your best bet would be to put in a support ticket so official support can troubleshoot!

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@Abyssus The Maschine Plus can only be recognized by your computer if it's in Controller mode, so you have to put it in Controller mode, then troubleshoot with those steps, as you would with a standard Maschine MK3:

My MASCHINE Controller Does Not Start

My Native Instruments Hardware Device is Not Recognized

• darkwaves
    darkwaves Member Posts: 336 Guru

It should still be recognized by the computer even if not in controller mode. My computer sees it as a midi device. I can send midi out of the "USB MAS+" port from maschine+ (in standalone mode) and into my DAW. It's also how you'd get storage mode working.

I'm assuming Windows since you mentioned device manager. Completely ignoring the different modes; you should hear the little "I found a USB device" jingle when you plug in the USB cable.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@Abyssus Any update on that matter? Do you still need help?

• Abyssus
    Answer ✓

It was sent to repair and is fixed now, thank you for reaching out