I can't link my Beatport/Beatsource Account to TRAKTOR Pro 3.5.3

124»

Answers

• aikeddie
    aikeddie Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi everyone

This worked for me:

TRAKTOR 3.6.0 - Workaround for Beatport Login-Problems on Windows — Native Instruments Community (native-instruments.com)

An additional step before 5:

• Manually uninstall Traktor 3 Pro and add serial to Native Access 1

Enjoy.

• rmn
    rmn Member Posts: 40 Helper
    edited October 2022

The entire Beatport integration is pointless and buggy. It is a nice gimmick but it has no business in professional DJ software aimed at stability, reliability, and performance. An external online dependency beyond our control is an unacceptable risk in live performance. So why build it in your live performance software?!

At least consider providing a binary without all the bloatware.

• gurlib1
    gurlib1 Member Posts: 2 Member

I got it to work after I dont know how many attemptes. I canceled the Beatbort subscription and tried to login in Traktor/preferences/streaming and it WORKED.

• rokon21
    rokon21 Member Posts: 1 Member

had same problem.... if you can't make it better, leave it alone. was going to buy ugrade komplete, but after this experience, no way. thanks to Discostoff link, downgraded and beatport link works again. if NI spent more of the budget on good coders instead of marketing people then products would sell themselves.

• Ralf_muc
    Ralf_muc Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi Guys!

I had this same issue today, 23rd December 2022 with Traktor Pro 3.6.2 329.

The Solution from kiki worked for me! :-)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Kiki! :-)

@NI: please consider to revise the solution from kiki.

After I implemented the two commandlines propesed by Kiki, I opened Traktor, klicked to login to beatport, a browser opened and the browser asked me if it was allowed to open Traktor.

So, my conclusion is, that when Traktor is being installed, that two commandlines are missing and/or when Traktor is updated, the new location of the current (new) Traktor .exe isn't updated in the Registry properly.

Since this thread is now some months old, I think this solution should be implemented somewhen soon :-)

Best,

Ralf

• Hebrard
    Hebrard Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Bonjour,

Je vient de prendre à l essai traktor pro plus et aussi Beatsource.

Je pensais que tout se passait bien jusqu'à ce que je fasse glisser un morceau de beatsource vers les décors et là surprise message d erreur

"Download/ network error"

Et

"File can not be played . The file May be missing, corrupt or unsupported"

Est-ce que quelqu'un peut m'aider ?

Merci d'avance.

• Hawk45
    Hawk45 Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2023

I see there hasn't been an update for a bit, but I just got my S2 MK3 two days ago, registered it with NI, upgraded my controller to the most recent software version, downloaded Traktor PRO3 and was able to easily link up Beatport Streaming following the instructions on their site. You do have to have the $15 play and be signed into both Beatport and Beatport Streaming I think. Tracks only took a few seconds to load

1. Download or upgrade to Traktor Pro 3.
    2. Install and open.
    3. Open Traktor Preferences > Streaming > [Streaming Subscription required] Login to Beatport with your Beatport username and password.
    4. Find all your playlists > Curated Playlist and Top 100 in the left panel.

• Dj Wask
    Dj Wask Member Posts: 4 Member

any comments, im using 3.9 and not work.....

• Mammoth
    Mammoth Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    I had this issue today (OSX) and finally solved it by going to:

/Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Native Instruments/Traktor/Streaming/Beatport

and deleted the contents of the folder. Once Traktor opens logged in to Beatport and everything went smoothly.