How do I select a section (scene) in song view so I can replace it?

Options
Swisher Sweet
Swisher Sweet Member Posts: 23 Member

I somehow got my song scenes out of order. I need to get in, find the scenes in song view that are not correct, and change them to the correct scene.

However, I am unable to figure out how to select the scene while in song view so I can change it out.

Is there a way to scroll to a specific section/scene in song view, then select that scene so that is can be changed?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,053 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

you can do that, you press and hold the scene button then you press the left button over the left screen, so the scene page is pinned. Then it´s really straight forward, you have your scenes on the drum pads, select one by trigger a drumpad. Then you can move the section with the first encoder or replace it with another section by turning the encoder next to the other.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,053 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

you can do that, you press and hold the scene button then you press the left button over the left screen, so the scene page is pinned. Then it´s really straight forward, you have your scenes on the drum pads, select one by trigger a drumpad. Then you can move the section with the first encoder or replace it with another section by turning the encoder next to the other.