Why has Machine 2 upgrade still not posted in native access?

jsg
jsg Member Posts: 1 Member
edited November 2022 in Native Access

I purchased Machine 2 upgrade on 10/9. It still has not shown up. I other purchases have.

I have received the serial number and regestered it on Native Access. NI will not respond to service requests.

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @jsg You only submitted your request in our system yesterday, my colleagues will get back to you as soon as possible. AS you can imagine they have a lot of requests to go through at the moment. After checking your account though, I can see that you already had purchased that update in 2014, so nothing new will show up in your Native Access. I'm not sure why you bought it again. Maybe you can clear this out with my colleagues.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @jsg You only submitted your request in our system yesterday, my colleagues will get back to you as soon as possible. AS you can imagine they have a lot of requests to go through at the moment. After checking your account though, I can see that you already had purchased that update in 2014, so nothing new will show up in your Native Access. I'm not sure why you bought it again. Maybe you can clear this out with my colleagues.

This discussion has been closed.