How to get VST's to pop up again?

Grrvty
Grrvty Member Posts: 6 Member

My VST's have gone missing. I have no idea what happened but all that comes up now is AU. The plugin folder is empty and I did not move anything from it. Please help

Best Answer

• Grrvty
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓

I found out the problem and have found the solution. If anyone else is having trouble with this feel free to comment here and I will try and help you solve it. Go to preferences, plug-ins, locations, then click add. Once you are in finder press shift+command+G and paste /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST. Choose whatever folder is missing and click choose. After that rescan in preferences and it should be fixed.

Answers

• Grrvty

Thinking about just uninstalling Maschine 2 as a whole and hopefully it resets everything

• Grrvty
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓

I found out the problem and have found the solution. If anyone else is having trouble with this feel free to comment here and I will try and help you solve it. Go to preferences, plug-ins, locations, then click add. Once you are in finder press shift+command+G and paste /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST. Choose whatever folder is missing and click choose. After that rescan in preferences and it should be fixed.