User library issues

antuan
antuan Member Posts: 3 Member

Hi friends

I recently started with Maschine MK3. Everything was ok (its a really cool machine) but a few days ago I performed a hard drive partition and I moved my user's libraries (with hundred of sounds) to this new site.

Now, when I open the Maschine software and try to select a new ubication for the samples in the preferences menu (D instead of C), the software collapses.

I tried to reinstall Maschine several times, move back the samples to its initial site, with no success.

I think Maschine MK3 is going crazy trying to find where the samples are, but the software doesn't allow me to provide new information.

Any advice?

Thanks and regards

Comments

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro

Did you relocate in Native Access?

• antuan

Hi, Tony.

No, i didn't relocated in Native Access because i'm having issues with samples audio files from other companies and therefore are not included in Native Access softwware.

Thks

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod

@antuan Please try resetting the database for Maschine as explained here: MASCHINE Crashes

Does it crash in the same way then?

• antuan

Hi, Jeremy. I just tried the different solution but no success... Any other suggestion?

I would like to show you my screen...The screen turns into black when I try to enter in Preferences / Library

Thks and regds