Maschine Mikro MK3, Cubase 11 script needed

CapNBeefhart
CapNBeefhart Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi

As the title suggests, im desperately looking for a good script for the maschine mikro mk3 to use in cubase 11

ive tried searching on here and google but with not much luck, my mapping abilities are little to none, so this would help me out big time if someone could point me to one.

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,039 mod
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓

Hello,

maybe that can help you, in cubase the upper list represents the physical buttons, knobs and faders. The lower table is where you connect them to a function. You can also have different functions on one button but for now we leave that. Ohh and under the midi device setup you have to uncheck "all" for the maschine mikro, otherwise you could play notes while trying to set a function. There is a good workaround with just using different midi channels. Let's say 16 for the controls you want to map and all others for instruments, then you can leave the "all" function on but have to set a midi channel different from 16 for all midi and instrument channels.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    edited October 2022

sorry, deleted due to me misreading your Cubase Version.

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,039 mod
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓

Hello,

maybe that can help you, in cubase the upper list represents the physical buttons, knobs and faders. The lower table is where you connect them to a function. You can also have different functions on one button but for now we leave that. Ohh and under the midi device setup you have to uncheck "all" for the maschine mikro, otherwise you could play notes while trying to set a function. There is a good workaround with just using different midi channels. Let's say 16 for the controls you want to map and all others for instruments, then you can leave the "all" function on but have to set a midi channel different from 16 for all midi and instrument channels.