Kontakt loading instruments but they're not functioning/ interface is scrambled - help!!???

Options
colin@cone11.com.au
colin@cone11.com.au Member Posts: 3 Member
edited October 2022 in Kontakt

Hi everyone,

I know this might have been covered before, but I've not seen an answer to this paricular problem.

When I load instruments into Kontakt they appear in the interface , but they don't work - none of the buttons/switches have any functionality -almost like the script isn't being fully read...?

This is happening on all my libraries and instruments, even my own custom instruments.

Here are some examples:

Piano Colours - scrambled

Straylight - blank interface

I have been running Kontakt for a couple of years with no issues, but suddenly this...

I have reinstalled Kontakt and given it all the full permissions etc etc, but no change.

Has anyone ever had a problem similar to this?

Can anyone give me an idea how to get things functioning again.

Many thanks,

Colin Hopkins / Australia

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,053 mod
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

have you updated the graphics card drivers? Maybe try to do that or if you have the latest, cause windows can do it on it´s own, try an older driver. What graphics card do you use? Can even be audio interface drivers making problems.

Answers

• Uwe303
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

have you updated the graphics card drivers? Maybe try to do that or if you have the latest, cause windows can do it on it´s own, try an older driver. What graphics card do you use? Can even be audio interface drivers making problems.

• colin@cone11.com.au
    colin@cone11.com.au Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hey Uwe, thank you for responding - that resolved it! It was an audio interface issue.

Many thanks - life saver!!

Kind Regards

• Uwe303
    Options

Cool, you are welcome and now you can have fun again