Plugin Alliance Bundle for KOMPLETE 14 STANDARD

Daniel1
Daniel1 Member Posts: 1 Member

My serialnumber doesn't work it says the code is invalid. i have followed the instructions from https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/6539155029917-How-to-Install-KOMPLETE-14-s-Plugin-Alliance-Products

I have filed a support ticket, but what the hell is wrong when i was asked to send a printscreen of my problem, but i did that if some people doesn't know how it looks when a serial number is invalid .

Comments

• orin8
    orin8 Member Posts: 1 Member

Same for me. Creating a ticket as well.

• MarKo D
    MarKo D Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Mine is the same ... what's up ?

• Ronny Bangsund
    Ronny Bangsund Member Posts: 71 Helper

There was an issue with vouchers not working at release. I guess it's an issue caused by PA. Send a support ticket so they can fix it as quickly as possible. Took me a couple of days to get it sorted.

• jhbennett45
    jhbennett45 Member Posts: 4 Member

If it helps, the redeem code sent with my purchase email was faulty, but I went to my Native Instruments purchase history, and there was a different redeem code. That one worked...

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

A number of users received a first batch of emails with faulty vouchers. But another email was sent afterwards to the concerned users with correct voucher codes, if that's what you're having an issue with.

There was another thread about it: