is guitar rig 6 player exactly the same as guitar rig 6 pro demo?

megoodyougood
megoodyougood Member Posts: 5 Member

i installed guitar rig 6 player a week ago, today i installed guitar rig 6 pro demo, it's says on the webpage that i can try everything they offer in the pro version, with a few key features disabled, but when I opened up my DAW, the 6 pro demo cannot be found, so I uninstalled guitar rig 6 player, and reinstall the pro demo, yet when I opened the plugin demo, it has the exact same sounds as the 6 player, i tried opening it in my DAW, and as a standalone application, both have the same sounds

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,128 Expert
    Answer ✓

Afaik the Player and the Pro demo are the same product. The differences are that the demo is time-limited and Save + Total Recall functions are disabled, while the Player has less features overall.

You can switch between Player and Demo in the options (⋮ -> File -> Preferences -> Library -> Activate Demo Mode).

Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,128 Expert
    Answer ✓

Afaik the Player and the Pro demo are the same product. The differences are that the demo is time-limited and Save + Total Recall functions are disabled, while the Player has less features overall.

You can switch between Player and Demo in the options (⋮ -> File -> Preferences -> Library -> Activate Demo Mode).

• megoodyougood
    megoodyougood Member Posts: 5 Member

thank you very much

• ProtoxVB
    ProtoxVB Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

It doesn't appear anymore, and i Prefer the basic player a the Demo mode

Someone have a new idea to disable the demo mode and go to basic player

I try to uninstall multiple time and this have no effect when i re-install it

(Sorry for bad english)

• Gunkies
    Gunkies Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I can't find how to activate demo mode. I got to preferences and the library option isn't there.