Beatgrid is not working on Traktor Pro 3.

Hi Fellow Traktor Users,

Seeking assistance please.

I am using Traktor Pro 3 and I have an S4 MKIII and I have an issue where I am unable to beat jump or move the beat grid beat any beat number option. I have been unable to locate information online or in the manual. This was working previously and my songs are not locked, I am using Traktor 3.5.2 299 and my macbook firmware is Catalina 10.15.7 (I have not updated my firmware recently).

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

• zephry
    zephry Member Posts: 582 Pro
    Answer ✓

Are you trying to beat beatjump with the software and mouse and the arrows below the track?

You need to switch the type (where it says loop) to beatjump and designate a size.

In your picture the only way the track would move with the arrows is when looped.

Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,334 Expert

Can you take a screenshot of you beatgrid, or take a video of beat jumping not working?

Do you get any error? Does everything look normal?

• dj_nickm1
    dj_nickm1 Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2022

Hi lord-Carlos,

Photo attached of the beat grid. I took a video but I’m unable to upload here for you.

I don’t get any errors, it simply doesn’t move when I try to move the beat by any number of beats. Yes, everything does look normal for the program.

• zephry
    zephry Member Posts: 582 Pro
    Answer ✓

Are you trying to beat beatjump with the software and mouse and the arrows below the track?

You need to switch the type (where it says loop) to beatjump and designate a size.

In your picture the only way the track would move with the arrows is when looped.

• dj_nickm1
    dj_nickm1 Member Posts: 3 Member

Thank you so much!!!! I did not even realise to look there!! Bit sill from me...