FX Updates : 24 Komplete effects now with ARM Native support

Jeremy_NI
Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,306 mod
edited November 2022 in Guitar Rig & FX

We are super happy to announce that today we released all 24 Komplete effects with ARM Native support. These are:

• Mod Pack (Flair, Phasis, Choral)
  • Crush Pack (Bite, Dirt, Freak)
  • Raum
  • Replika, Replika XT
  • Driver
  • Transient Master
  • Vintage Compressors (VC 2A, VC 76, VC 160)
  • Premium Tube Series (Enhanced EQ, Passive EQ, Vari Comp)
  • Reverb Classics (RC24, RC48)
  • Solid Mix Series (Solid Bus Comp, Solid Dynamics, Solid EQ)
  • Supercharger, Supercharger GT

The updates are now available to download in Native Access.

Tagged:

Comments

• Filip Hoško
    Filip Hoško Member Posts: 8 Member

Thanks a lot! (sincerely)

• Ronny Bangsund
    Ronny Bangsund Member Posts: 71 Helper

Nice! Now hurry up and find a time machine so you can get the finished port of Reaktor by tomorrow ;)

• Calagan
    Calagan Member Posts: 148 Advisor

Coooool !!! Thanks a lot NI.

It's starting ! In few months, we will have everything native. It seems NI respects the announced schedule.

I've got a gig next week, so I will not install the new updated versions (always careful), but please give your feedback all of you that updated.

• nanotable
    nanotable Member Posts: 93 Advisor

Yesss! So happy that the updates are finally materializing 🙏

• Wojciech Ozimek
    Wojciech Ozimek Member Posts: 22 Member

Cool thank you!

• Unclemac
    Unclemac Member Posts: 3 Member

Great!

Waiting for reaktor, but this is good 👍

• LHO
    LHO Member Posts: 1 Member

Hello all,

Since I updated the FX, they are not showing up in my DAW anymore (Cubase and Machine).

Does anybody has the same problem?

Help is appreciated.

Regards

• BriFi
    BriFi Member Posts: 10 Member
    edited October 2022

@Jeremy_NI Great news that they work on Arm devices now, so does this translate to getting them on the flagship Maschine Plus as well?

Thanks

• Jeremy_NI

What is your operating system ? Are you on Mac or PC ?

• Jeremy_NI

@BriFi No, the Arm compatibility is only for M1 Macs, sorry!

• inmazevo
    inmazevo Member Posts: 25 Helper
    edited October 2022

I filed this with support. Just posting in case anyone else notices and comes up with a solution.

Replika XT, M1-native hard-crashes Logic Pro 10.7.4, MacBook Pro 14" M1 Pro, Monterey 12.5.1... when changing presets.

MOTU M4/64 buffer (or internal @ 128)

Efficiency cores off

Open logic and create a track with a 'mild' VI, say ES1 or something, and add some midi or something (I entered 4 kick beats in step sequencer).

Add XT: click play... SLOWLY cycle through presets on XT. Preferably waiting until all tails are finished on each one. And definitely let the CPU spike that happens each time die down.

After a few preset switches, Logic just disappears.

I re-opened and tried just changing parameters without changing presets, and CPU was spiking noticeably while doing.

It works fine once you get it set to your values, but no dice on automating it. I'm not 100% surprised, since XT can be a bit heavy, but it's smooth as butter on the relatively similar spec'd 2020 iMac (Intel). I say similarly spec'd because the Macbook's performance is nearly identical to the iMac's.

• safeite
    safeite Member Posts: 16 Member

LOL, too bad none of it can be installed on my M1 Mac with latest Mac OS installed: "Please grant permission to Native Access to install dependencies. Please restart Native Access and try again. Release: 2.6.2" it still complains, even after all updates installed.

How are others on M1's installing w/o errors that block download and install ?

• Jeremy_NI

@safeite Did you try those steps already? Native Access Freezes on “Installing Dependencies“ at Startup

If not, please post in the proper area, thank you!

• Ronny Bangsund
    Ronny Bangsund Member Posts: 71 Helper

Latest Monterey, Mac Studio Max here. No problems installing (beyond the initial server issues on launch day breaking all downloads). Just make sure you have given full disk access to Native Access 2. It's gotten really strict in macOS lately.

• djadidai
    djadidai Member Posts: 389 Pro

MBP m1 first gen. I installed everything through native access 1. Haven’t even installed NA2. Everything seems to work fine.