friend can't find Maschine 2 factory library

Options
dj fresh1
dj fresh1 Member Posts: 3 Member
edited October 2022 in Maschine

I recently transferred my mikro mk3 license to a friend and today I received my Maschine mk3, he installed native access and and has Maschine 2 & Maschine 2 factory select applications but he doesn't have the actual Maschine 2 Factory Library. Do I need to do something on my end for him to receive the software, I got my email for the MK3 library software install but I don't want to use it till I know he has access to the one for the mikro..

Tagged:

Comments

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro
    Options

Fair disclaimer: I never done this myself, but I have been around on the forums quite a whiel now and what I did do just now was look into my own transfer options.

As far as I can tell you cannot transfer your software license anymore but only your hardware (this is what I've seen). This also matches the new NI policies: when you transfer hardware both yourself and the new owner get a software license. So you keep yours and the new owner gets a new one.

Can you guys rule out any possible glitches? No mixing up of accounts? Your friend really used the same account on the website & Native Access? Speaking of which...

Ask your friend to go to that URL to see what items are registered to their account.

One way or the other though: you should go ahead with the installation of your software, trust me: it won't have any impact impact on your friend.

• dj fresh1
    dj fresh1 Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Thanks I’ll check and see what he used to access his account, maybe message support and see if they can help out with getting access to the sound library

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,354 Expert
    Options

AFAIK Maschine Mikro Mk3 does not come (anymore?) with the full Maschine 2 Factory Library but with Maschine Factory Selection.

See the product details here:

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,713 mod
    Options

As always for this kind of issues you can get in touch with our registration support: https://bit.ly/NIsupport_RA