Cpu charge on Maschine +

PhaenomN
PhaenomN Member Posts: 5 Member

Bonjour à toutes et à tous,

possesseur d’une Maschine Mk3 et j’envisage l’achat de la version + ,

ayant lu quelques commentaires sur l’utilisation du cpu intégré, je suis inquiet sur sa capacité à utiliser beaucoup de Samples et de pluggins simultanément en mode stand alone, je suis en effet adepte de très grands set ups qui utilisent beaucoup de Ressources …

quelqu’un aurais il des infos sur sa capacité polyphonique et sur le nombre de pluggins utilisables en simultané ?

merci de vos commentaires par avance !

Hello everyone,

owner of a Maschine Mk3 and I plan to buy the + version,

having read some comments on the use of the integrated cpu, I am worried about its ability to use a lot of Samples and pluggins simultaneously in stand alone mode, I am indeed a fan of very large set ups that use a lot of Resources…

does anyone have any info on its polyphonic capacity and the number of pluggins that can be used simultaneously?

thank you for your comments in advance!

Best Answers

• Flexi
    Flexi Member Posts: 366 Pro
    Answer ✓

Not really, each plugin will use differing amounts of resources, just assume that you wont be running a lot and you will be fine, if you use a lot of resources with large set ups, are you sure the plugins and effects you use even work in M+, it has a compatibility list, and it is very small.

You may be better sticking with the MK3.

• PhaenomN
    Answer ✓

Thank you very much !

Answers

• Flexi
    Flexi Member Posts: 366 Pro
    Answer ✓

Not really, each plugin will use differing amounts of resources, just assume that you wont be running a lot and you will be fine, if you use a lot of resources with large set ups, are you sure the plugins and effects you use even work in M+, it has a compatibility list, and it is very small.

You may be better sticking with the MK3.

• PhaenomN
    Answer ✓

Thank you very much !