Maschine+ stuck on splash screen in controller mode

brash
brash Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited May 2022 in Maschine

Hi,

Just bought a machine+ - I love it. I made 6 really decent beats today on it in stand alone mode. However, I've got a lot of work on a laptop that I want to tweak/continue working on as well. When I put my unit into controller mode, I'm able to trigger sounds and change groups etc, but the LCD screens don't display what is going on in Maschine2. Instead, it stays stuck on the splash screen - "Maschine+" logo on the left and "Production and Performance System" on the right.

I've read some accounts of people saying that they reinstalled drivers, and that worked for them. I've done this but the problem persists. I even reinstalled machine 2. I restarted the computer several times after each installation/uninstall or attempted change. I uninstalled it from both the device manager and from Add/Remove programs.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

Tagged:

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,113 mod
    edited October 2022

Hey @brash What is your operating system ? Is Controller Editor installed on your computer ? What version ? Is the MAS+ recognised by your computer at all ?

If the Maschine Plus is not recognised in controller mode, you would need to follow these steps: My MASCHINE Controller Does Not Start

Any luck?