No Factory Library 1 or 2 in the Komplete Kontrol and Kontakt 7 broswer.

Medstone
Medstone Member Posts: 11 Member

Hi,

In browser I can only see "Kontakt", which contains content from Kontakt 7 (Factory Library 2). Can't see libraries as separate products on list to be able to choose content from Komplete 6 (Factory Library 1). I have everything installed and in Native Access I can see both Kontakt Factory vol 1 and 2. But not in Komplete Kontrol, or in Kontakt 7.

Best Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

@Medstone The "Kontakt" that you see in the new browser of Kontakt 7 and the Kontakt 7 you see in Komplete Kontrol is the new Kontakt Factory Library.

It should look like this in Kontakt 7:

And like this in Komplete Kontrol:

Is that also your case ?

I could also see that the old Kontakt 6 Factory Library doesn't show in the new Kontakt browser or in the Komplete Kontrol browser. I suspect that only one factory library can be shown in there. I'm not sure about the logic behind this, I'll try to get more info on that.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@Medstone Oh, sorry that I didn't get back to you. I was waiting to have a bit more information. So, it seems it is the way it is supposed to be. You can only access the old Kontakt Factory Library in the old browser. On the new browser of Kontakt or in Komplete Kontrol or Maschine you can only access the new factory library.

Answers

• Medstone

Ok, I found that in Kontakt 7 its not showing in new broswer, but when activating list view on the left, like in Kontakt 6 both libraries are shown. Can't see them in Komplete Kontrol tho.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@Medstone The "Kontakt" that you see in the new browser of Kontakt 7 and the Kontakt 7 you see in Komplete Kontrol is the new Kontakt Factory Library.

It should look like this in Kontakt 7:

And like this in Komplete Kontrol:

Is that also your case ?

I could also see that the old Kontakt 6 Factory Library doesn't show in the new Kontakt browser or in the Komplete Kontrol browser. I suspect that only one factory library can be shown in there. I'm not sure about the logic behind this, I'll try to get more info on that.

• Medstone

Yes, exactly. I can only see both libraries in Kontakt 7 when I use old list on the left, the one that looks like broswer in Kontakt 6. In new broswer in Kontakt 7, or in the Komplete Kontrol libraries are absent, and I can only find "Kontakt", just like on the screen you uploaded, and it contains only Factory Library 2. It seems that this view is kinda bugged, because it should view both libraries.

• Medstone

Is there any update on this matter?

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@Medstone Oh, sorry that I didn't get back to you. I was waiting to have a bit more information. So, it seems it is the way it is supposed to be. You can only access the old Kontakt Factory Library in the old browser. On the new browser of Kontakt or in Komplete Kontrol or Maschine you can only access the new factory library.

• Lucian89
    Lucian89 Member Posts: 5 Member

Whats wrong with the kontakt factory library 1 that it can't be added to the new browser ? I would like to favourite some presets in there for future use .

• Jeremy_NI

@Lucian89 Most of the presets in KFL1 are also in KFL2. Fro the rest, as I said: "it is the way it is supposed to be. You can only access the old Kontakt Factory Library in the old browser. On the new browser of Kontakt or in Komplete Kontrol or Maschine you can only access the new factory library."