Any chance we can expect an update in the Maschine SW soon?

Jaheid19
Jaheid19 Member Posts: 36 Member

I've been dealing with random Maschine crashes in the software while browsing/loading sounds since I've updated to 2.15. Currently my SW is up to date but this is getting beyond annoying. I've tried troubleshooting by following some steps listed in this forum and even included my own feedback with my 2012 Imac Desktop & Laptop 16GB Ram and 2TB Storage. https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/2912/maschine-software-hangs-while-previewing-kits-bug-kbdsw-6977#latest, but no luck with me.

I've made a couple of beats since my original comment in the other forum so I refuse to downgrade back to 2.14. Today in SW 2.15 I load a previous beat with maybe 4 instruments and add TRK-01 in a new group and it worked fine at first until I decided it wasn't a good fit and tried to delete it. Hence, my SW crashes. Sad part is I saved it too so there's no way around it. I can't delete it without crashing.

Best Answers

• Jaheid19
    Answer ✓

Apologies. I had the link saved and did not see the last page saying an update is coming soon, but yeah, still very frustrating. Appreciate it NI.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,625 mod
    Answer ✓

@Jaheid19 Yes, we know it's been a very long wait. Just a little bit more patience. Thanks for sticking with us!

Answers

• Jaheid19
    Answer ✓

Apologies. I had the link saved and did not see the last page saying an update is coming soon, but yeah, still very frustrating. Appreciate it NI.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,625 mod
    Answer ✓

@Jaheid19 Yes, we know it's been a very long wait. Just a little bit more patience. Thanks for sticking with us!