Quick-load right click broken in K7?

Options
dbw1
dbw1 Member Posts: 5 Member

I used to be able to open Quick-load in Kontakt by right clicking underneath the instrument header (or in my case, 2 finger tap on the track pad). This no longer works in K7 either in stand alone or as a VI in Logic (the current manual states this is still how one can do it). I also tried using my mouse just to make sure. I assume this is a known bug that will get squashed with a future update but thought I 'd check here to see if I'm the only one and if so what a possible fix might be. Thanks!

Best Answer

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,023 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Keyboard shortcut is working only in standalone of course.

It's not a bug, but a consequence of the clash between the two UI toolkits that K7 uses in parallel. The team is investigating the possibility of returning the right click QL shortcut without adverse effects.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Options

Appears they took out the Right-Click for Quick-load out...CTRL-F and QL from the Workspace menu seems to be the only way!

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,023 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Keyboard shortcut is working only in standalone of course.

It's not a bug, but a consequence of the clash between the two UI toolkits that K7 uses in parallel. The team is investigating the possibility of returning the right click QL shortcut without adverse effects.

• Kamehel
    Kamehel Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I miss the right-click for open the Quick-Load Menu, too! Would be awesome, if they can fix this!

• Kamehel
    Kamehel Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Maybe a Quick-Load Button could be a solution. :)

• FRAiM
    FRAiM Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

So this has been driving me nuts for the last couple of hours. It's ridiculous to think making the UI more visually appealing is worth sacrificing functionality. If I wanted a graphical puzzle adventure I'd play Myst.