Kontakt 6 Quickload Space is full

Options
Meteora
Meteora Member Posts: 12 Member
edited October 2022 in Kontakt

Hi there,

i got so many instruments that my quick load space is already full now. That means that I can’t fill a new instrument folder via drag and drop. There is only the option to create a new folder in Quickload, but then I had to add all the content from the real instrument folder inside these „fake“ folder. This problem occurs because I can’t have the option inside Quickload to add a folder from my harddrive. Any suggestions to a other solution?

cheers

Andy

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Vinark
    Vinark Member Posts: 16 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you find the quick load folder in explorer, it is in one of the many NI folders, you can edit it there without needing to start over. It is just a bunch of shortcuts. Changes will be visible when you restart Kontakt.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,688 mod
    Options

@Meteora Unfortunately, once the Quickload list is full, it's full. Unless someone has a workaround ? @EvilDragon maybe ?

• Meteora
    Options

Thanks Jeremy. I get it. NI Support a few moments ago answered the same. I think the only way to reduce the space is to make subfolders. So maybe I delete al entry’s and start new with a group of main folders. Never thought this would be necessary.

• Vinark
    Vinark Member Posts: 16 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you find the quick load folder in explorer, it is in one of the many NI folders, you can edit it there without needing to start over. It is just a bunch of shortcuts. Changes will be visible when you restart Kontakt.

• Meteora
    Options

Hi Vinark. Many thanks for that information. I try that🙂👍🏻