Maschine 2 software missing?

Skecys
Skecys Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited October 2022 in Maschine

I just bought a Maschine MK3. Registered it in Native Access (shows up in my account as registered). But neither the Maschine 2 or Komplete 14 Select apps show up in Native Access for me to download. It is an expensive paperweight right now 😌.

I Googled the problem and found people having the same issue, but usually the posts are older, nothing recent. It has been about 6 hours now since I registered my unit. I contacted support but have yet to receive an answer. Figured I'd ask the community. Maybe there is a simple solution?

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

• Skecys
    edited October 2022 Answer βœ“

Update in case anyone else encounters this issue;

After about 24 hours I received a mail stating the software has been added to my account. Everything shows up now. This is my first NI hardware so I have no clue if this is normal but it seems you need to be patient... πŸ˜…

Answers

• Skecys
    edited October 2022 Answer βœ“

Update in case anyone else encounters this issue;

After about 24 hours I received a mail stating the software has been added to my account. Everything shows up now. This is my first NI hardware so I have no clue if this is normal but it seems you need to be patient... πŸ˜…

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Good to hear the software finally made it to your account! It can indeed take up to 24 hours for it to show up in your Native Access. Thank you for your patience, and hope you'll have fun!