Can't find an instrument Part2 with pictures

NativeNewb
NativeNewb Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
edited October 2022 in Kontakt

I installed the 4 piece software setup for Konktakt START. I was excited but, i dont see any instruments. On my desktop is controller editor, Kontakt Kontakt 7 Reaktor 6. My DAW finds it and it will load, but theres just nothing in it?

Best Answers

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

It appears that "Komplete Start" has not been added to your account as I do not see any Instruments to download in Native Access (as well as the Komplete Kontrol software). Did you do the Request thing on this page?

Bundles : Komplete Start : Get Komplete Start | Komplete (native-instruments.com)

You have to click the "Get Complete Start" to have it added to your account...

• NativeNewb

yep, you do that to download it... i'll try again? I tried this for like 2 hours last night... spent so much time.... i've never got kontakt to work over the years... this is a new low end pc... everything is working correctly plug and play... just no instruments.. ill do what you're saying. Okay

I did it again..... what you're saying just downloads the NI 2 .exe file.

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

Yes, but clicking that button is supposed to add the Products to your account so you can download via Native Access... If you have further issues, best to contact Account support!!!

Account & Registration – Native Instruments (native-instruments.com)

• NativeNewb

Thanks, ill go ahead and ask them. Just the samples they give you the 2000 instruments would be huge. I always wanted back in the day to get the Kontakt Complete... it was like number 5 or 6 at that point.... 649$ or something. i think i'd invest in a eleven rack and a protools license before i got into something like that. Theres a lot of free instrument vsts that are near concert piano. I just need a fabulous acoustic piano vst and a new full 88 key piano, maybe one weighted and one not.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod

@NativeNewb Please don't create multiple posts for the same issue. As I said in the other one, my colleagues provided a solutio, did it work for you?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod
    Answer ✓

@NativeNewb We didn't hear back from you, I'm also closing this post.

This discussion has been closed.