Kontakt 6 Quickload Space is full

Meteora
Meteora Member Posts: 12 Member
edited October 2022 in Kontakt

Hi there,

i got so many instruments that my quick load space is already full now. That means that I can’t fill a new instrument folder via drag and drop. There is only the option to create a new folder in Quickload, but then I had to add all the content from the real instrument folder inside these „fake“ folder. This problem occurs because I can’t have the option inside Quickload to add a folder from my harddrive. Any suggestions to a other solution?

cheers

Andy

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Vinark
    Vinark Member Posts: 15 Member
    Answer ✓

If you find the quick load folder in explorer, it is in one of the many NI folders, you can edit it there without needing to start over. It is just a bunch of shortcuts. Changes will be visible when you restart Kontakt.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,296 mod

@Meteora Unfortunately, once the Quickload list is full, it's full. Unless someone has a workaround ? @EvilDragon maybe ?

• Meteora

Thanks Jeremy. I get it. NI Support a few moments ago answered the same. I think the only way to reduce the space is to make subfolders. So maybe I delete al entry’s and start new with a group of main folders. Never thought this would be necessary.

• Vinark
    Vinark Member Posts: 15 Member
    Answer ✓

If you find the quick load folder in explorer, it is in one of the many NI folders, you can edit it there without needing to start over. It is just a bunch of shortcuts. Changes will be visible when you restart Kontakt.

• Meteora

Hi Vinark. Many thanks for that information. I try that🙂👍🏻