Is there a way to download Maschine + Selection?

benbyben
benbyben Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

I have Maschine + but I am missing FM8, Vintage..., Raum, Phasis etc. They don't appear in my library and they don't appear in my Native Access.

I think I got a funky SD Card so I was wondering where I could download Maschine + SELECTION to put it on a new one.

System Version: 1.4.3.170

Maschine Version: 2.15.3

Firmware: 0.1.9

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

@benbyben @Nikolasmol There was an issue this weekend where some software supplements were not deployed. Everything is fixed now so you should have your products showing in Native Access and on your Maschine Plus. Let us know if it's not the case.

Answers

• Nikolasmol
    Nikolasmol Member Posts: 1 Member

I have the same problem, I bought a plus, registered, updated, there is no fm8 and other plugins and effects, I don't know what to do, I wrote to support, there is no answer.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

@benbyben @Nikolasmol There was an issue this weekend where some software supplements were not deployed. Everything is fixed now so you should have your products showing in Native Access and on your Maschine Plus. Let us know if it's not the case.

• benbyben
    benbyben Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Solved: There was an issue with Native Registration which has been resolved by NI Support and now I have Maschine + Selection in my Native Access and on my Maschine +

Since all the Plugins are installed correctly now I didn't run into any issue or bug - thx NI!