How to install a library for komplete kontrol mk2 keyboard?

jandouma
jandouma Member Posts: 20 Member
edited October 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

I tried to install a library to the solo Komplete kontrol vst plugin and for the Komplete kontrol mk2 keyboard.

A folder named LIBRARY within 3 folders named : Native instrument, Spitfire, Thirdparty

All the time i got error messages from wrong paths ??, what i am doing wrong here?

Don't get the solo kontrol vst and the komplete kontrol mk2 vst working yet ..

Best Answer

• jandouma
    Answer ✓

Ok, after first fighting with the setup of the sounds, I have now got it working finally

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

Can you post a screenshot of the error message?

• jandouma

Its a loading issue popup screen or other pop up screen...all wrong paths ?

At the moment i try to divide the factory and userlibraries for komplete kontrol standalone

For example i added Albion One ( Spitfire Audio) serial into Native Acess ( mistake probably) , but thinking about this: its not a factory library, but a userlibrary

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

If it is the “Missing Samples” dialogue, you need to locate the folder that has the samples in it (usually called “Samples”) then re-save the NKI.

• jandouma

Thanks, Its revolving now about Komplete Kontrol what is asking for ..samples ?

Located at my user(name) folder, no idea what this is

• jandouma

I must read the manual for the komplete kontrol what explains the difference between a factory library or user library ?

How to organise a afactory library ..?

• jandouma
    Answer ✓

Ok, after first fighting with the setup of the sounds, I have now got it working finally