Absynth BPM/Speed Control issue in FL Studio 20

Blindspy
Blindspy Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited March 2022 in Massive X & Synths

Hello everyone,

There's a sequence in Absynth 5 I'm trying to use, but the BPM of my project in FL Studio 20 is too fast for it and I want to slow the Absynth sequence down. The sequence speed default is already at its lowest setting so I can't slow it down from there. I thought my next option would be to use the BPM% controller in Absynth so the sequence would run at a certain percentage of my project's BPM (shown circled in picture). Unfortunately, nothing happens no matter what I change the value to. Is there a setting I can change to get BPM% to work, or is there a way in FL Studio to set the BPM of a single pattern without altering the rest of the project?

Thanks for your time :)

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,046 mod
    Answer ✓

First pic - select show all, then click transform - set duration

Second pic - select visible, then drag beats up and down, you can also play with just selecting a few or just one envelope and change it, that way you can slow down\speed up\change single aspects of the sound

Uwe

Answers

• Uwe303

Hello,

what is the exact patch, if i know i could try for you.

Uwe

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

First pic - select show all, then click transform - set duration

Second pic - select visible, then drag beats up and down, you can also play with just selecting a few or just one envelope and change it, that way you can slow down\speed up\change single aspects of the sound

Uwe