Kontakt Library 2 dose it only come with Komplet 14

Snow Duke
Snow Duke Member Posts: 2 Member

Kontakt Library 2 dose it only come with Komplet 14 as I do own the full version of Kontakt and have downloaded the Kontakt 7 player but do not see it in my library. Thank you Snow Duke

Best Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

If I am not mistaken, since Kontakt7 has not been "Officially" released yet, the Factory Library 2 is only available to K14 upgraders/purchasers. Not sure if there is going to be a "Factory Selection 2" for the player (like in Komplete Start). I am sure the KFL2 will only be available to those who purchase K7.

• Ronny Bangsund
    Ronny Bangsund Member Posts: 71 Helper
    Answer ✓

I see nothing about which library is included with Kontakt 6, but judging by the size it's not the same as in Komplete. Factory Library 1 is about 25GB, and v2 is about 40GB.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

If I am not mistaken, since Kontakt7 has not been "Officially" released yet, the Factory Library 2 is only available to K14 upgraders/purchasers. Not sure if there is going to be a "Factory Selection 2" for the player (like in Komplete Start). I am sure the KFL2 will only be available to those who purchase K7.

• Ronny Bangsund
    Ronny Bangsund Member Posts: 71 Helper
    Answer ✓

I see nothing about which library is included with Kontakt 6, but judging by the size it's not the same as in Komplete. Factory Library 1 is about 25GB, and v2 is about 40GB.

• Snow Duke
    Snow Duke Member Posts: 2 Member

I Will wait till the actual version of 7 comes out not just the player, in October and see, Mahalo , Thank you for your in site and info. Snow Duke