Does any know if it's possible to transfer iMaschine projects from one device to another?

DBLDYNAMIC
DBLDYNAMIC Member Posts: 6 Member
edited September 2022 in Maschine

I have my projects on an iPad Pro 2017 and I'm trying to export/transfer to my iPhone 14. Thanks for any help with this.

Best Answer

• Flexi
    Flexi Member Posts: 366 Pro
    Answer ✓

It used to be possible with imazing software, so try some software like that, there may be a free alternative, but that is how back ups used to be made per app on iOS.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@DBLDYNAMIC As far as I know, there is no option to import a project on iMaschine. You can transfer the iMaschine projects to a computer to use it in the Maschine software but you can't copy one project to another device.

• Flexi
    Flexi Member Posts: 366 Pro
    Answer ✓

It used to be possible with imazing software, so try some software like that, there may be a free alternative, but that is how back ups used to be made per app on iOS.

• DBLDYNAMIC
    DBLDYNAMIC Member Posts: 6 Member

Thanks! Hopefully something is out there that will do the job.

• exnfox
    exnfox Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

It’s as simple as putting the exported maschine project into the documents folder on the other phone. When you render out a project and save to your documents i adds that file name to a list to not attempt to import it upon loading the app. So if it sees a zip file that’s not on the last it will ask if you want to import it